When it comes to working with The Laura Soride Team on the purchase of your home, they will go the extra mile to make sure that your needs are met and you find the home of your dreams. Rest assured that you are in good hands with The Laura Soride Team.
Services provided to buyers by The Laura Soride Team
- Extensive Market Knowledge
- Skilled in Real Estate Negotiations
- Diligent in making sure your needs are met throughout the buying process
- Committed to finding you the “right” place to call home
- Professional and Ethical in how she conducts her business
- Provides a detailed market pricing analysis when zeroing in on a home to purchase
- Buyer packet provided at initial meeting
- Ongoing contact, long after the closing takes place
- Closing gift
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation
- Extensive training and education
You can use these helpful websites when searching for a home:
- The #1 website that buyers look at when searching for a home: Realtor.com
- The #2 website: RE/MAX.com
- The public Multiple Listing Service (MLS): IowaCityAreaMLS.com
- Laura’s company website: AffiliatesRealEstate.com
- The Laura Soride Team website: LauraSorideTEAM.com
- Laura’s personal website: LauraSoride.com
The team works with many professionals within the real estate industry and beyond. They can provide you with great referrals to assist you in getting estimates for repairs/work that becomes necessary during the buying process. This list includes a general contractor, carpet cleaner, home cleaner, flooring, blinds, radon mitigator, inspector, pest inspector, and a plumber (to name a few).
You can check out The Laura Soride Team’s Facebook page where you can find the latest real estate information.
Be sure to check out past testimonials from other buyers that The Laura Soride Team has assisted.